Have fun in the sun this Easter. But a smile on the faces of everyone that comes to your home. All you have to do is make bunnies out of your shrubs in your yard or in a container. Here is how:
You will need:
Four 3” Styrofoam balls
2 large black buttons
2 large leaves (we used banana leaves)
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Position banana leaves in plant, bending one leaf to look like droopy ear.
2. For each eye, hot glue button in center of Styrofoam ball. Remove daisy from stem and fold flower petals in half; glue in place. Glue petals to ball to create eyelashes; insert skewer.
3. Remove stem on tomato and insert skewer, glue if necessary.
4. For cheeks, place remaining Styrofoam balls on skewers.
5. Insert all pieces into plant as shown.
6. Stick birch branches into cheeks for whiskers.
7. Add bow at bottom.