1. Days to Germination.
2. Days to Maturity.
3. Packed for, or sell by, Date:
4. How to Plant.
5. How to Harvest. Time frame and how to know when to pick.
6. Diseases and Pests.
7. A Picture.
8. The Botanical Name.
Seed Starting Pitfalls
1. Planting too Deep: Read the directions and make sure to plant according to the right depth.
2. Starting to Early: We are all anxious to getting started in the garden, but if you start your seeds to early then it may be to early to plant outdoors.
3. Skimping on Light: To mimic spring sunlight, place grow lights 1 to 2 inches above your seedlings, taking care not to burn the leaves. After germination, supply 14 hours of light daily.